How we use your information – GDPR Privacy Statement for Niche Financial Solutions LLP T/A Loansmart Finance
Niche Financial Solutions may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Cookies are files stored in your browser and are used by most websites to help personalise your web experience. Some features on this site will not function if you do not allow cookies.
Find out more about how you can control cookies at http://www.aboutcookies.org.uk
This website uses the following cookies:
These cookies are used to enable core site functionality and are created automatically when you visit the website.
They do not contain any personal information and are automatically deleted when you close your browser.
Cookies used: ASP.NET_SessionId, cookie-accept
Facebook Pixel Cookies
We use Facebook marketing tools to track information and usage statistics.
Cookies used: “fr”
Google Analytics Cookies
These cookies allow us to count page visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site, using a service provided by Google Analytics.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Cookies used: _gat_UA-*, _ga, _gid
Who we are
Niche Financial Solutions LLP
(T/A NicheFS, NicheFinancial, Nicheauctionfinance, NicheFinancialSolutions, Nicheloans, Loansmart Finance, OneMortgage OneLoan, OneMortgage.direct, OneMortgage, OneLoan, AMortgage4You)
Head Office Address: 1st Floor, 3 Newbridge Square, Swindon, SN1 1HN
Telephone Number: 0800 8021003
ICO Registration Number: Z198670X
Company Number: 08991717
For information on all the activities we are licensed to carry out please visit:
Why we need customer information
We need to know your personal data in order to provide you with the goods/services you are applying for. If you do not provide this information, then we will be unable to provide the goods/services advertised. We will not collect any information from you that we do not need in order to provide and oversee the goods/services you are applying for.
Our Legal basis for processing the data is one or more of; Contract and customer Consent.
What we will do with customers’ information
All the personal data we hold about you will be processed by our staff and systems in the United Kingdom. Your information may be passed to third parties, where required, to provide the goods/services you have applied for, as well as where there is a legal obligation for us to provide third parties with this information e.g. The FCA or The Police.
We will use your data to process your application for goods/services provided by Niche Financial Solutions LLP. This processing will include some or all of the below:
Passing to Credit Reference Agencies, to generate credit searches.
- We and external lenders on our panel will search your record at credit reference agencies. The record of our search will NOT be seen by other organisations when you apply for credit in the future, unless you take up an offer of credit from a subsidiary or linked company of Niche Financial Solutions LLP. However, searches made by external lenders on our panel may show depending on the type of search they use.
- If you are an owner, director or partner in a business, we may also check on your business. We will also check on any proposed guarantor, so you must have their permission to disclose their information.
- If you enter into an agreement with us, or one of the external lenders on our panel, information on this agreement will be passed to the CRAs. Information remains on file for 6 years after the account is closed.
- We may check at fraud prevention agencies to detect and prevent fraud. If you give us false or inaccurate information or we suspect identity fraud, we will record this and may pass this information to our Group Companies, Fraud prevention Agencies, and other organisations involved in fraud prevention.
- The Credit Reference Agency we use is Equifax – www.equifax.co.uk
Passing to Finance Companies for them to underwrite your application.
- Your application may be passed to more than one finance company in order for us to obtain the most appropriate and suitable offer to your personal circumstances.
- Suitable lenders are identified by either one or both of:
- Proprietary Credit Scoring and Analysis technology
- Manual underwriters reviewing applications
After Transaction Processing
- We may use a third-party email marketing company to run marketing campaigns. If you consent to us marketing you, and we run a marketing campaign, some of your data will be passed to this provider.
- Anonymised data on previous customer transactions is used to improve the products and services we offer, as well as to understand and improve the accuracy of our underwriting.
Who the customers’ data will be shared with
For a full list of who your data has been shared with please email [email protected] – we will only be able to provide this data once your transaction has been completed.
We may pass your information to our other Group Companies (listed above), authorised lenders and their technology providers, and other selected providers of our products and services for these purposes
We sometimes need to share the personal information we process with the individual themselves and also with other organisations. Where this is necessary we are required to comply with all aspects of the Data Protection Act (1998) and the General Data Protection Regulation (2018)
We are a credit broker not a lender, we will pass information to lenders on our panel.
For more detail on which finance companies are on our panel, please contact [email protected]
We will not pass your data to other third parties that do not offer our products or services.
Whether the data will be sent overseas
Niche Financial Solutions LLP and associated group companies will never send customer data outside the EEA.
How long we and other organisations will keep the data
We will keep your data for no longer than necessary and in accordance with industry and regulatory best practice. The maximum length of time that data will be stored is 6 years after final contact.
As a customer of Niche Financial Solutions LLP you have the following rights related to your data and how it is processed.
- To Access your data
- To have your data corrected
- The right to be forgotten
- To request no automatic processing of data
- To know how to opt out of direct marketing (– [email protected])
For further information on how to action any of these rights please contact the Data Protection Officer at Niche Financial Solutions LLP.
How customers can make a complaint
Should you wish to make a complaint, you can do so by:
- Letter – addressed to the Complaints Officer at the Company address
- email -to [email protected]; or
- telephone – 01793 251022
What we do to keep customers’ data secure
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone:+44 (0) 800 802 1003
Document Version: V2 010820
© 2019 Copyright Niche Financial, All rights reserved
Registered in England No. OC349588
Niche Financial Solutions LLP
1st Floor | 3 Newbridge Square | Swindon | SN1 1HN
t: +44 (0)800 802 1003 | t: +44 (0)1793 250 787| e: [email protected]
Loansmart is a trading name of Niche Financial Solutions LLP.
Niche Financial Solutions LLP is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, (FCA) 708467.
We will search our panel of lenders to find the right loan for you. The overall cost for comparison is 3.9% APRC for a first charge mortgage and 5.4% APRC for a second charge mortgage.
THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE SECURING OTHER DEBTS AGAINST YOUR HOME. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT. (IF YOU ARE THINKING OF CONSOLIDATING EXISTING BORROWING YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT YOU MAY BE EXTENDING THE TERMS OF THE DEBT AND INCREASING THE TOTAL AMOUNT YOU REPAY).
Rates are available from 1.09% APR, variable up to 15.75% APR allowing us to assist clients with more severe credit problems. Depending on your circumstances we will charge a broker fee of up to 1.25% of the advance for a first charge mortgage, and up to 10% of the advance for a second charge mortgage with a minimum fee of £1,995. There is also an advice fee for regulated products of £497. All fees will be fully disclosed at application stage and fully disclosed on your contracts. We may also receive a commission from the lender on completion and this will also be fully disclosed. (Rates and fees correct as of August 2019). Niche Financial Solutions LLP, Registered in England and Wales. Company Registration Number OC349588. Registered office: 1st Floor, 3 Newbridge Square, Swindon, SN1 1HN
Loansmart is a trading name of Niche Financial Solutions LLP.
Niche Financial Solutions LLP is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA No. 708467).
THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE SECURING OTHER DEBTS AGAINST YOUR HOME. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT. IF YOU ARE THINKING OF CONSOLIDATING EXISTING BORROWING YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT YOU MAY BE EXTENDING THE TERMS OF THE DEBT AND INCREASING THE TOTAL AMOUNT YOU REPAY. THE ACTUAL RATE AVAILABLE WILL DEPEND ON YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES.
Depending on your circumstances we will charge a broker fee of up to 1% of the advance for a first charge mortgage and up to 10% of the advance for a second charge mortgage. Currently our average fees are £1495 for a first charge mortgage (0.8%) and £2994 for a second charge mortgage (5.5%). We also charge an administration fee of £497. We may also receive a commission from the lender on completion and this will also be fully disclosed.
Secured Loan rates are available from 3.74% APR variable. We also have rates up to 34.9% APR allowing us to assist clients with more severe credit problems. We will search our panel of lenders to find the right loan for you.
For secured loans the overall cost for comparison is 10.69% APRC. For Mortgages the overall cost for comparison is 4.6% APRC.
(rates and fees correct as of September 2018)
Niche Financial Solutions LLP, Registered in England and Wales. Company Registration Number OC349588. Registered office: Marlborough House, 26 High Street, Swindon, SN1 3EP.